- At the beginning of each semester, students must select courses for the semester and complete course registration by the designated date. No credit may be earned if students attend courses without completing registration.
- To make a study/research plan, students should consult with their main supervisors.
- Course registration may be completed by submitting the “Application for Course Registration” within the prescribed period (the period will be established and notified separately for each semester). Before submitting an Application for Course Registration, a student must obtain his/her main supervisor’s approval.
- After submission, if you need to change the registration by a compelling reason, please consult with the lecture and your supervisor, and submit the “Change of Course Registration”
- Students who accomplish a certain level of academic performance in registered courses earn the prescribed number of credits for each course.
- Students may re-take any course that has been failed; however, any course already passed may not be retaken.
- Any questions on course registration should be directed in advance to the Department’s Administration Office at each Parent Institute or to the Educational Affairs (Kyoumu-Gakari 教務係) at the Hayama Headquarters.
Syllabus of the courses is on the page below.
List of courses open to other departments
(Only in Japanese)
|School of Cultural and Social Studies||Dept. Regional Studies||List of Courses|
|Dept. Comparative Studies|
|Dept. Japanese Studies||List of Courses|
|Dept. Japanese History||List of Courses|
|Dept. Japanese Literature||List of Courses|
|School of Physical Sciences||Dept. Structural Molecular Science||List of Courses|
|Dept. Functional Molecular Science|
|Dept. Astronomical Science||List of Courses|
|Dept. Fusion Science||List of Courses|
|Dept. Space and Astronautical Science||List of Courses|
|School of High Energy Accelerator Science||Dept. Accelerator Science||List of Courses|
|Dept. Materials Structure Science||List of Courses|
|Dept. Particle and Nuclear Physics||List of Courses|
|School of Multidisciplinary Sciences||Dept. Statistical Science||List of Courses|
|Dept. Polar Science||List of Courses|
|Dept. lnformatics||List of Courses|
|School of Life Science||Dept. Genetics||List of Courses|
|Dept. Basic Biology||List of Courses|
|Dept. Physiological Science||List of Courses|
|School of Advanced Sciences||Dept. Evolutionary Studies of Biosystems||List of Courses|
- SOKENDAI(The Graduate University for Advanced Studies)
- Educational Affairs Section
- TEL: 81-46-858-1523/1524