[Call for participants]FY2017 Interdisciplinary Lecture “Training course on symmetry and group theory－basic course”
Place：Tsukuba Campus, KEK
This is to inform you regarding the Interdisciplinary Lecture “Training course on symmetry and group theory－basic course” to be opened.
The training course will held at the Meeting Room 1 of the Kenkyu-Honkan of KEK, Tsukuba campus.
Prof. Massimo Nespolo, Universite de Lorraine, France (on behalf of MaThCryst)
For all grades of master’s and doctoral courses in SOKENDAI and other universities. The students in other universities can participate only for those who approved by SOKENDAI. In case of large number of applicants, prioritized by SOKENDAI students.
The official language of the training course is Japanese. No simultaneous interpretation will be provided.
Monday,July 31, 2017～Friday,August 4,2017
How to apply
1.Please apply via following URL during June 13~June 28,2017.
2. Please send below documents to the CPIS office via E-mail attached.
・ Application form for the lecture
（Please add your academic advisors E-mail address in CC. of the mail.）
・Local Remmitance Registration Application（If you have not done yet.）
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Deadline: June,28 ,2017
【Info regarding the lecture】
*Prof. Maki Okube, Tohoku University
*Prof. Takashi Kamiyama, KEK
*Prof. Noriyuki Igarashi, KEK
*Prof. Masahiro Ehara, IMS
*Prof. Shinsaku Imagawa, NIFS
*Prof. Masatoshi Ohishi, NAOJ
Tel: 029-864-5612 E-mail: takashi.skamiyama(at)kek.jp(Please replace (at) to @)
【Info /Where to apply 】
CPIS office of SOKENDAI
E-Mail ：cpis-office(at)ml.soken.ac.jp (Please replace (at) to @)
- 02［For Students］FY2017 Notification of Interdisciplinary Lecture“Training course on symmetry and group theory-basic course”
- 03 Application form for the lecture
- 04 FY2017 Notification of Interdisciplinary Lecture“Training course on symmetry and group theory-basic course”
- 05 Application form for reimbursement(Local Remittance Registration application)
Posted On 2017.05.29 By
Shonan Village, Hayama, Kanagawa 240-0193 Japan