To:Privately financial international students,
Honjo International Scholarship Foundation is now accepting applications from internatnional students.If you wish to apply for the scholarship, please go to the following website to obtain application forms. Applicants are required to follow the instructions and directly submit the application forms with other necessary documents by the designated deadline.
【Application Deadline】October 31, 2021
【Monthly Amount of Scholarship】￥200,000 for 1 or 2 years, \180,000 for 3 years, \150,000 for 4 or 5 years
【Number of Scholarships Available】10 students
【Requirements】*Please confirm the application guide.
(To be eligible for applying our scholarship, the student must satisfy ALL of the requirement criteria shown below.)
1. The student who does not possess Japanese citizenship.
2. The student must be enrolled by April 2022 or applying for the session starting from April 2022 at a graduate school in Japan. The student who are going to enter in fall 2022 should apply at next season that application period is April 1～April 30, 2022(planned).
3. In principle, the student enrolling in a professional graduate school is not eligible for apply. However, student who can submit a research plan is eligible to apply.
4.Those whose enrollment period is shorter than one year are not accepted.
5. To be eligible, the student applying for PhD Program must have been enrolled before age 35. Student applying for Master's Program must have been enrolled before age 30.
6.The student should have a strong will to serve in his/her home country after graduation.
7. The student must have a deep understanding of interanational friendshop and goodwill, and must attend the events organaized by the foudation and take part in the network as an alumni member.
8. The student must be able to carry an everyday conversation in Japanese. Interviews will be conducted in Japanese.(no exception)