July 17, 2020
To All the Examinees
To All the Examinees (2020 Summer Entrance Examination)
Some departments plan to carry out an entrance examination which requires the examinees to travel by transportation.
In order to prevent a COVID-19 infection and all the examinees are able to take the entrance examination at ease this time, we are writing to inform you about correspondence on the day of entrance examination.
Examinees should always pay attention and implement the following in order to prevent a COVID-19 infection and taking good care of health until the day of entrance examination.
a) Taking your temperature every day
b) Washing your hands thoroughly and Gargling
c) Wearing a mask when you go out
- If you have a fever or cough near the date of your entrance examination, you must consult your doctor and receive necessary treatment.
- Please wear a mask on the day of entrance examination. Please do not forget to keep you hydrate and try to prevent heatstroke.
- We prepare hand sanitizer. Please put some hand sanitizer onto your hands, fingers and rub together well.
- COVID-19 is an infectious disease designated by Japanese law and it has been classified as Type 1 Infectious Disease according to the stipulations set by the School Health and Safety Act. If examinee is infected with COVID-19, the examinee is not allowed to take the entrance examination. We conduct your temperature measurement at examination venues. SOKENDAI may refuse to take the entrance examination depending on the results of your body temperature.
- If you become sick at the examination venues, please report to a proctor and follow the instructions.
- If you were not able to take the entrance examination due to poor physical condition including COVID-19 infection, please contact each department.