Auditing Student with Credit / Auditing Student
SOKENDAI may admit "Auditing Student with Credit" or "Auditing Student" who wish to attend the courses held for regular students so long as there is no hindrance to education of the University.
"Auditing Student with Credit" who marked higher score than prescribed level on the examination can acquire the official credit(s) of the University.
"Auditing Student" is exempt from acquiring the credit.
|Qualification||Having enough academic ability to attend the chosen course(s)|
|Courses||Please refer to course list.
2. Personal resume
3. Certificate of (expected) graduation
* If you are currently enrolled and are expected to graduate by the start of your term of registration, please submit a certificate of expected graduation.
4. Personal research history
*For residents (Japanese citizens and foreigners who have been in Japan for 6 months or who have been employed in Japan) only
|Admission Date||The first day of April / October in principal
|Term of registration||The semester the course is opened.|
In principle, the following period;
・For courses starting from April to September, 2024; February 13 to 16, 2024
・For courses starting from October, 2024 to March, 2025; August 19 to 23, 2024
*Some courses can be applied for outside the above period, so please contact Educational Affairs Section if you wish to apply.
*Please contact Educational Affairs Section for the application period for international applicants living overseas.
|Place to submit||Educational Affairs Section|
Please contact the lecturer of the course in advance before applying.
Depending on the chosen course(s), applicants may be subject to regulations on the export/transfer of controlled technologies based on the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law. Please consult each program office for further details.
(As of 1st April, 2023)
|Examination fee||9,800 yen|
|Admission fee||28,200 yen|
|Tuition fee||14,800 yen per credit
- *For methods of payment of the examination fee, please contact Educational Affairs Section.
- *When the amount of the fees are revised after the application and/or during the term of research, new amount shall be applied.
- *The tuition fee is collected in a lump sum in each of 1st and 2nd semester.
The Graduate University for Advanced Studies, SOKENDAI
Educational Affairs Section
Please change (at) to @ and send.