Students must pay the "Tuition fee" as follows. Tuition Fee: ¥535,800 First Semester (from Apr. - Sep.): ¥267,900 Second Semester (from Oct. - Mar.): ¥267,900
Payment of the Tuition Fee
- Tuition fee should be paid by installment payment, one for the first and one for the second semester.
- In principal, the tuition fee is withdrawn from the registered bank account.
- To set up automatic withdrawal from a bank account, the student must submit the Registration Document for Bank Account/Application for the Use of Automatic Payment (預金口座振替依頼書・自動払込利用申込書) . These documents are required to be resubmitted in case of any changes to the bank account.
- If a student needs the Registration Document for Bank Account/Application for the Use of Automatic Payment, he/she must contact the Accounting Section.
- The tuition fee may be paid to a bank account designated by SOKENDAI, instead of withdrawing from the student's bank account. If a student would like to pay the tuition fee to a SOKENDAI bank account, he/she must inform the Accounting Section. Note that the bank transfer fee should be borne by the student.
- The tuition fee for the entire year may be paid at once upon tuition payment for the first semester.Requests should be made to the Accounting Section.
- In principle, any tuition fee may not be refunded once it is paid.
- The installments of the tuition fee for the first and second semesters will be withdrawn from the registered bank account on April 27 and October 27, respectively (or on the next business day if the bank is closed on that day). The appropriate sum should be deposited into the bank account by one day before the withdrawal. If the tuition cannot be withdrawn from the bank account due to insufficient funds, it will be withdrawn on the 27th day of the next month (or on the next business day if the bank is closed on that day). The withdrawal fee will be borne by SOKENDAI.
- If the tuition fee is not paid by the due date of payment, the student is expelled from SOKENDAI in accordance with the Code of SOKENDAI.
- A student who has not paid tuition fee may not be approved for any change in status, including graduation, absence from university, and withdrawal from university.
- If a delay in tuition payment is expected, a student must consult with the Department Office in advance.
- The Graduate University for Advanced Studies, SOKENDAI
- Accounting Section, Financial Affairs Division
- Postal Code:240-0193 Shonan Village, Hayama, Kanagawa, Japan